Updated 2nd Feb 2014. Latest Star Buy Units.
1 Bedroom from $800k
2 Bedroom (Garden Villa Units) from $1.456 mil
3 Bedroom from $1.572 mil
3 Bedroom (Dual Key) from $1.866 mil
4 Bedroom from $2.2 mil
Do take note that prices are subject to change. Call us at +(65) 87777377 or fill in the form and we will get back to you shortly.
The Tembusu Singapore is a brand new luxurious new condominium located at 105 and 107 Tampines road, the former location of Wing Tai HQ. This new development is inspired from the Tembusu tree which is a large evergreen tree belonging to the Gentianaceae family. Native to Singapore, this tree is the symbol of the very heritage that makes Singapore a garden city.
The Tembusu tree has served Singaporeans for generations, providing shade and shelter for our forefathers. This is the core philosophy behind The Tembusu Singapore and the very same freehold piece of land will continue to provide shelter to future generations of Singaporeans to come. A legacy for the forefathers to leave their children. A symbol of Singapore from the very humble beginnings.
Created from the ground up by award winning Architectural firm Arc Studio Architecture +Urbanism. The very same people who gave us the Pinnacle @ Duxton, Singapore most iconic public housing right in the heart of the city. This iconic development is definitely going to be a striking piece of architecture eye candy for anyone driving along the connector from Kovan to Tampines. For the inhabitants staying inside The Tembusu Singapore, the individual 1, 2, 3, 4 bedroom layouts are carefully planned and integrated with the overall design of the building. This helps to ensure the well being of the residents, very much like the shade of the Temusbu tree.
The Tembusu Singapore Unit Breakdown and Sizes
In land scarce Singapore, space is a privilege. The Tembusu Singapore enjoys this privilege as it is endowed with a large land size of 141,539sqft and houses only 337 units. This allows The Tembusu to provide full condo facilities to all the residents. The breakdown are as follows
1 Bedroom: 492-1139sqft (85 units)
2 Bedroom: 778-1513sqft (103 units)
3 Bedroom: 1066-1834sqft (81 units)
3 Bdrm (dual key): 1242-1962sqft (34 units)
4 Bedroom: 1389-2028sqft (31 units)
Penthouse: 2978-4123sqft (3 units)
Top 10 Reasons Why The Tembusu is for you
- Minutes Walk to Kovan MRT Station
- Basement Carpark for easy access to your doorstep in all kinds of weather conditions
- Dual Key units allow flexibility of owning 2 units with only a single title deed. Save on additional buyers stamp duty.
- Iconic building design by award winning architectural firm Arc Studio Architecture + Urbanism.
- Developed by Wing Tai whose portfolio includes very high end residential projects in Singapore
- Easily connected with the rest of the island via Kallang/Paya Lebar Expressways (KPE) for motorists and simply a short drive to Orchard road and the integrated resorts.
- Near amenities and conveniences such as Kovan Heartland mall and Kovan market and food centre.
- Full facility condo status development
- Efficient layout with no bay windows and planters.
The Tembusu Singapore VVIP Preview
Scheduled to launch sometime end of July 2013 or early August. Do register early to secure a unit at the lowest possible prices. Call us at 87777377 for further assistance or fill in the form below